Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Awesome gift from my stamp sister

This past weekend was the team meeting for the stamp group I'm part of with The Angel Company, "S.A.S.S.Y." We had a Christmas party, with a potluck dinner where everybody brought a different part of the meal, lots of socializing and a "prop swap". In the Angel Company rubberstamping world (and maybe elsewhere, I don't know), a prop swap is a grab bag where everyone that wants to participate makes one papercraft or rubber stamped item that is not a card or scrapbook page, but is actually a home decor item, small personal scrapbook, pin, or other 3-d gift. We wrapped them up, put them in a pile and then chose a package from the pile to get our gift.

I received the picture frame shown above from my stamp sister, Teri. It's a gorgeous frame made with the now retired Vintage Holiday paper, and I'm looking for a picture right now to put in it so I can have it on display in my house for Christmas. Thanks Teri. I love my gift!

I thought it might inspire you to make one of your own to give to someone this season.

No comments: