Thursday, July 31, 2008

A Great Time To Sign Up To Be An Angel

The Angel Company recently announced a sign-up special for those of you that may have an interest in signing up to be an Angel Company demonstrator.

Most of my customers know that I signed up simply to get 25% back in commission on purchases I made for myself. It supports my passion. The minimum sales requirement is $100 every FOUR months, which can be purchases of $25 each month, or one $100 order towards the end of each four month period, or any combination. That made it a perfect fit for me and left me able to purchase my basic supplies at a discount and have money left over for some of the other toys I just had to have, like my Copic markers and my Cricuit.

For the current promotion, The Angel Company is also offering a choose your own add-on kit on top of the usual stamps, paper, and markers you are able to choose for your starter kit. Angels signing up before 5:00 Central Time on August 11th can choose one of the following to be added to their kits:

Option 1 - Simply Stamps

Choose an additional $50 worth of T-Codes stamps from the Fall/Winter 2008 Inspiration Book

Option 2 - Kit and Kaboodle

Receive one of each of the paper kits from the catalogue. Kit contains (1) Sydney Circle Album Kit, (1) Woodrowe Keepsake Album Kit, (1) Natalee Accordion Album Kit, (1) Pemberly Bay Matchbook Kit and (1) Rockin' Roxie Matchbook Kit

Option 3 - Gung Ho!

Go Gung Ho! and choose:

One (1) 19.95 T-coded stamp set from the Fall/Winter 2008 Inspiration Book
One (1) 15.95 T-coded stamp set from the Fall/Winter 2008 Inspiration Book, and
Three (3) $6.95 TAC Soar With It Paper Collections

For more information, leave a comment in the comments section with your e-mail address, or send me an e-mail at mmtm89@yahoo.com. The benefits are great!

No comments: