Wednesday, July 4, 2007

I am just back from our company's yearly seminar where I just had an awesome time! Seminar to me is like a trip to Disney. There is so much to see, and do, and learn and so many friends to visit with that I haven't seen in person for a while. It's exhausting in it's own way, but I wouldn't miss it for the world. Attending seminar and other angel gatherings is my very favorite part of being an angel. I just love catching up with all of the friends I've made within this company.

Here are some of the pictures I took at seminar.



Julie, me and Annette. Julie and Annette are two of the first people (outside of my own team) that I met at an angel gathering a few years ago. Both of them are inspirational to me for their talent and their friendship.



Me and my stamp sister Leah. Leah and I are on the same team (we signed up under the same person). As soon as I met Leah, I knew we would be great friends. For me it was an instant recognition. I just knew we would click. Leah is my goal buddy, and my voice of reason as well as being my friend.




The S.A.S.S.Y (Serindipity Angel Stampers Staying Young) team I'm part of. This is a picture of the team I'm part of on "bling night" by the cardboard cutout of the stamping girl we have on the back of out team shirts. One day I will be the leader of my own team, I just need a few more recruits.




Me and my stamp mom, Pat. I've known Pat for years. She's been doing my nails for me since I don't even know when. When she joined The Angel Company she was obviously having so much fun that I had to consider it. It took about a year before I decided to take the plunge, but I've never been sorry that I did.

Now that seminar is behind me, I can't wait until January when the company's Leadership Retreat is being held in San Antonio, Texas. Leadership Retreat was held in San Antonio a few retreats back. It was my first trip to San Antonio, and it quickly became one of my favorite cities in the world. I can't wait to go back! The prospect of a trip to one of my favorite cities, filled with angel friends is just too exciting!

Well, that's it for now. I hope you enjoyed my pictures and hearing a little about my awesome seminar trip.

1 comment:

Leah O'Donnell :) said...

Oh, Meri, you are just the best. I got all sentimental reading the part about our friendship. It is fun to be an angel with you! You bring out the best in everyone around you. :)