Sunday, August 26, 2007

I scrap therefore I am obsessed

Sometimes I feel like my hobby has run away with me! Anybody else feel that way?

I spent two days working The Angel Company booth at the St. Charles Scrapbook Expo in Illinois. I manned the booth for over 9 hours each day and had very little time to go shopping. And yet.....I somehow managed to spend more than I made. Mind you, I feel that all my purchases are must have items, and I wouldn't part with a single one, so no buyer's remorse. But it makes me wonder if obsession has taken over.

This photo album is one of my favorite finds, and I can't even take credit for it. Leah, a friend who worked the booth with me, found it when she was out on one of her shopping forays. Hers of course has her and her husband's names on the chairs and a different caption on the top, but the concept fit me to a T, especially since I could have it personalized.

My next obsession will be finding the beach, once the Midwest winter sets in, and getting a drink in my hand and my toes in the sand.

1 comment:

Dawnmarie said...

I love the album Meri!!! It was great spending time with you guys this weekend!!! P.S. I am PROUD of you!! LOL! (wink)