Monday, February 25, 2008

Happy Leap Year!

During the week, we were challenged to make cards to "wow" our team to trade at our team meeting. I was having trouble getting inspired and then my husband suggested a leap year card. Now I had the challenge from two sources, one from my husband to make a leap year card, and on top of that, one that would "wow" everyone. Finally, with the group getting together on Sunday, I managed to come up with something on Saturday night. Here's my leap year creation. Hope you like it.


2 comments:

Dawn said...

Meri,
what a cool idea and a great card.
I would have never thought to do that. You are lucky to have a duo creative team in your home.
I am going to have to try and make it to one of those meeting.
Thanks for the post.
Dawn D.

Meri said...

Thanks Dawn. Come on out to one of my stamp with me nights and I'll show you how I made it.

Meri