Sunday, January 20, 2008

Back from San Antonio



We are back from an AWESOME trip to San Antonio, Texas. My husband and I flew out to San Antonio for an Angel Company event where I got to see products from the new catalogue, get new project ideas and visit with friends I've made though the company. The winter events may be the only things that are more fun than Seminar, just because they're more intimate. This is especially true now that there is a catalogue released right before the event.


This year, it was a smaller than average group, but that meant even more time to visit with old friends and make new ones. We got to visit the Alamo too, and spent a bunch of time at all of the wonderful restaurants along the Riverwalk.


San Antonio is definitely one of my favorite cities in the U.S. and rumor has it that The Angel Company will host another event there sometime in the future. I can't wait.

No comments: