Monday, January 7, 2008

The Highest Honor




As I mentioned in my prior post, this year I was asked to create samples for The Angel Company's Spring/Summer 2008 Inspiration Book and Catalogue. The samples that I made are the Orange and Black Halloween Cards shown on Pages 90 and 91 of the catalogue. I had a great time making them and hope that everyone likes them.

But....I was not only asked to make sample pages. I was given the highest honor of being one of three people asked to create designs that would be considered for the cover. Ultimately my scrapbook pages were not chosen to be on the cover, but it made my year just to be considered. The pages I created are the bottom two of the page shown above. The top two were designed by my friend Julie Griffith.

I am so proud to be a part of a company that makes its demonstrators such a part of their business. It is truly a great company that listens to what its Angels say about products, and policies that work, not to mention using samples in the catalogue (and a cover) that were all created by people that are actually demonstrators. The Angel Company does a wonderful job of recognizing many demonstrators for the things they do best, and I am truly happy to be a part of this company.


The Spring/Summer 2008 Inspiration Book and Catalogue costs $4.95 plus shipping of approximately $5.00. If you would like to order an Inspiration Book, please send me an e-mail at mmtm89@yahoo.com.

No comments: