Monday, October 6, 2008

Challenge for today

Heather Scott posted a Monday challenge this morning and when I saw her sketch, I immediately knew what I would create. Then I found that I had borrowed the stamp set I had in mind from a friend and had already returned it, so I had to find another image. No problem! Here's the card I made using Heather's sketch.



Heahter did say that the star in her sketch was not meant to be taken literally, but rather, used to represent a cut out/punched image, but I kind of liked the star in the design so I kept it and put my punched image on top.

This card is made using The Angel Company's Reece paper collection and the Give Thanks stamp set. I colored it with watercolor pencils and added Cinnamon Stickles as accents around the main background square and the scalloped circle. Plus some Crystal Stickles on the "star" behind the image.

1 comment:

Heather said...

Cute cute cute! I love what you did with the sketch girl!