Thursday, February 12, 2009

More Valentines

O.K. I've got some more valentines ready. The first one is another card made using the retired teddy bear set I used in my last post. The bear was again colored with Copic markers. The paper is left overs from some New Year's cards, and the larger panel was run through the Cuttlebug.



The next one is a fun card that started with a pre-made Die Cuts With a View Matchbook card. I ran some of our Lilly Anna solid cardstock through the Cuttlebug to get the raised hearts design in the background. The I used some Catelynne patterned paper to make the stripe on the side, and the heart in the center. The heart was attached to another panel of Die Cuts With a View solid paper edged with brown ink. The Xs and 0s were cut from a Cuttlebug die, and the edge was embellished with a brown Winchester ribbon.



My last card is my very favorite. I started with brown cardstock, punched the bottom with a Fiskars border punch (I think it's called Running Water). Then I punched out small hearts from our Lilly Anna solid cardstock using a Martha Steward punch and glued them over all the holes in the Fiskars border. I layered on strips of Mimi patterned paper. I ran a ribbon across the middle panel. Then I layered a Mimi patterned scalloped heart on top of a larger brown scalloped heart and attached it with foam tape. The finishing touch is the I Love You from our Trendy Greetings stamp set.



I hope you enjoyed my valentine eye candy.

No comments: