Saturday, February 14, 2009

Last Two Valentines

Well, I guess since Valentine's Day is here, the time for valentine cards is quickly running out. Too bad, since I'm without a doubt a pink, hearts and flowers kind of girl. So I thought I'd get my last hurrah in in case some of you are still looking for ideas.

The first one is the one I made for my husband with the Jerrica stamp I got from Stamp Oasis when I worked our booth at the Rubber Stamp and Scrapbook Expo last fall. When I purchased her, I specifically had her in mind for his valentine's card, and this is the first time I've played with her. I did most of the coloring with my Copic markers, except for the skin, which I used my Skin Tone Pencils for. The paper is one of the Die Cuts With a View Mat Stacks, and I added a few brads that I picked up on sale at Michaels.



The second one is one that I sent to my sister for Valentines Day. It's made with paper from the same Die Cuts With a View Mat Stack, black paper, and graduating sized scalloped heart punches. The sentiment is from the retired Valentine Mice set. I got the inspiration for it from another blog when I was surfing last week.




Happy Valentine's Day everyone!

1 comment:

Chelsea said...

Love the looks of these ... I too love making valentines and could make them year round!