Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Not-So-Spooky Witch



I've got a bunch of Halloween stamps because I think they're so fun, and then I never start making the cards until halfway through October, when it's almost too late.

Here's one I made using The Angel Company's Spooky Girls stamp set from the new Inspiration Avenue magalogue. The paper is from S.E.I.'s eerie alley paper collection. The ribbon is from Cha Cha and Penelope and the Eyelets are from Miss Moxie. The little witch is colored with Copic markers E00, E02, E33, E15, E29, V09, YR04 and YR09.



I thought black might be a little too stark for a little girl witch, so I tried the V09 and think it turned out great.

2 comments:

Jewels said...

She came out so cute! I love your coloring!

Chelsea said...

cute cute witch. Love the colors!