Sunday, October 25, 2009

Sweet Cinderella

This sparkly Cinderella also comes from The Angel Company's Spooky Girls stamp set. The paper is one of those pieces that I've had hanging around for years because I never came up with something that I thought would go with it and then it ended up on the bottom of the stash. I figured it was perfect for this since it looks like tile to me, and Cinderella had to have the floors cleaned before she could go to the ball.

My little girl is colored with Copic Markers E00, 302, Y11, Y15, B00, B32, B34 and C1. The dress, slippers and crown were all accented with the Stardust Clear Glitter Pen. It's one of my favorite tools because it puts instant shine wherever you want it without drying time. I used dots of Waterfall Stickles to complete the shine that befits any princess.

No comments: