Sunday, January 31, 2010

20th Anniversary? Sweet!



Last night was our belated 20th Anniversary party. I had started planning it last summer and we were going to have it in a friend's back yard, but the day they had available was no good for several people that we really wanted to be able to celebrate with us. So we put it off, and decided that it would be fun to have it in the middle of winter to give everyone something to look forward to. It turned out to be a great party, and my husband and I can definitely say we had more fun at this party than we did at the wedding. I truly believe that we have the best family and friends around and we had a lot of fun celebrating with all of them.

These are the invitations I created. They use The Angel Company's Pop Rockz paper collection and the Birthday Cupcake clear stamp set from Inkadinkado. The cupcake on the envelope came from Hero Arts. Everything was colored with Copic markers.

No comments: