Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Anniversary Thank You Cards

Now that the anniversary party is over, I found that I had some thank you cards to write. Silly me, I thought that when I said no gifts please, people would actually listen, so I didn't have any on hand.

Since many of the people I would be sending to are family, I thought I should have a few different variations on my thank you cards, so that everyone didn't get the same thing. The first is this one that uses a trio of cupcakes and sentiment from the same Inkadinkado Birthday Cupcake set as the inviations. It also uses scraps of paper left from The Angel Company's Pop Rockz paper collection that was used on the original invitations and the table decorations.



The background is texutrized with the Argyle Cuttlebug Embossing Folder and the cupcakes are colored with Copic Markers RV10, RV34, V12, YG03 and C1. A little glitz was added with the Gelly Roll Clear Stardust Glitter Pen.

No comments: