Sunday, February 21, 2010

More Snow?

With all the big snow we've been experiencing nationally (and Chicago's fore casted to get more tonight), I figured snow was on every one's minds. This is a card I came up with for my Create a Bunch group for the gathering we had this past week.



Inside:



The background on the front of the card uses a Stampendous stamp "Let It Snow" that a friend gave me when she was cleaning out her craft stash, and the focal point is The Angel Company's Let It Snow set, which I find myself using quite a lot. The inside is created by using The Angel Company's Simple-Bet set to spell out the words.

We used the technique of spraying the trees panel with spray adhesive, and then coating it in glitter and brushing off the excess. The girls had a great time using the "blast cabinet" I made from a banker's box placed on top of some heavy duty craft paper I got from The Art House when I got one of my scrapbook pages framed.

This is a close-up of the trees panel with the glitter.

No comments: