Thursday, June 10, 2010

Father's Day Camping Card

This is a card I made using my Camping stamp set from The Angel Company (paired with Taylored Expressions' Boys Will Be Boys stamp set for the #1 Dad sentiment). I've had the Camping set for a while, but I could never figure out what I wanted to do with it. Finally, I decided to use it for my Ohio Gathering swap (before I found out that it was supposed to be an ATC). So this is my first attempt with this set. Nothing fancy, just solid papers, Burnt Umber and Jardin Moss Palette Ink and Walnut Distress Stickles, but I thought it turned out nice. And I know a guy that it would be perfect for.

Mr. Happy Camper doesn't read my blog, I'm sure, but some blog followers should know who I'm talking about.

1 comment:

Chelsea said...

nice card Meri! .... I'm going to miss you guys this week!