Thursday, October 7, 2010

Core'dinations Thinking of You Card

Core'dinations is one of my favorite paper companies for solid (sort of) papers. They are one color on the surface, and a different color at the core. Kind of like white core paper, but with color instead.

I love using dry embossing techniques on my Core'dinations papers to get texture and then sanding to see the core color, but this time I tried something different. I used my Nestabilities Labels 8 to cut a panel out of a piece of Core'dinations' Pie Safe paper from the White Wash collection. Then I lightly sanded around the edge to bring out the core color and stamped the flowers and leaves from The Angel Company's Watercolor Plants stamp set using Tea Leaves and Perfect Plumeria VersaMagic ink. The sentiment, from Great Greetings, was added with Jumbo Java VersaMagic ink and a small dragonfly was punched out for the corner. The whole panel was laid on top of a white texturized card.



My Create a Bunch group made this as one of two cards featuring Core'dinations paper this month.

No comments: