Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Friends are Like Wine

I got the inspiration for this card while blog hopping. It's completely different from the card I originally saw except for the colors and loosely, the sketch. The card I saw used flowers, but I immediately thought wine, so I played around and came up with this.

I used the card for the Create-A-Bunch Club and it's been one of the most popular to date.



The purple and green panels of the card use some old double-sided Paper Adventures paper and the brown strip is from The Angel Company's Amberly Grace collection. The grapes are from The Angel Company's retired Fancy Fruit two-step stamping set, using Versa Magic Concord Grape (what else?) ink and Palette Jardin Moss. The sentiment is from Stamping Sensations' Thoughts Just for You #1 set stamped in Palette Noir and Charcoal ink. The purple background is textured with the Diamonds in the Rough Cuttlebug embossing folder and the ovals use both the Nestabilities Large and Small Oval sets combined to make the border layer smaller.

No comments: