Monday, May 30, 2011

In Honor of Our Military

I was playing with some papers this weekend to create some masculine cards for my CBL Club. One of the paper collections I was looking at was The Angel Company's Just Like Dad paper. I had a general idea in mind, and was just putting the papers together. I gave my husband the choice of several and one he picked was a camouflage paper, because he was in military mode. When I started making the card, the camo paper didn't really work, so I didn't use it. But since we were both thinking of our military, I made this card with the camo paper instead.



The stamp is one my Mom got for me from a Stamping Up party. It's colored with copic markers. Skin: E000, E00 & E01. Uniform: YG11, YG13 & YG93, Water: BOO & B95, Flag: B95 & R24. When I put it next to the paper, the colored panel looked a little too bright, so I toned it down by stippling Tim Holtz's Vintage Photo Distress Ink on it.

No comments: