Thursday, June 2, 2011

Little Art Girl

In March, a friend and I went to Ohio to visit another friend and attend the Adventures in Stamping Expo. We did LOTS of shopping and took some classes, and I helped my friends prepare for the Copic class they were giving. Amazingly enough, we also had some time to play. Not a lot, but at least a little.

While we were playing, I stamped off this image from one of my friends' stamps and colored her in. This girl reminds me of so many I know, including myself, that love to sit and draw. I haven't decided what I'm going to do with the image over all, perhaps nothing. I may just keep her in my art room as a reminder.



My little art girl is colored with Copic markers. her hair is E27, E25 & E23, her skin is E00, E000, E0000 & E11, the jeans are B34, B37 and B00 with the the colorless blender 00 to lighten, the cuffs are B34 & B91, her shoes are C3, C5, C7 & C9, the shadows are C00 and C02 and the pencils and cup are Y35, and &38.

1 comment:

Chelsea said...

Sounds like you had fun! That show is crazy!