Sunday, June 26, 2011

Miranda

This card is one I made with my new Whiff of Joy stamp, Miranda. I made the card because I felt like coloring, but the image was so big, I wasn't sure how I was going to like it. I matched it up to some scraps I had of The Angel Company's A Little Whimsy collection and once it was finished, it turned out to be one of my favorites. When it took it into The Art House for the sale rack, the owner there really liked it too. In fact, I think she might have bought it for herself right after I left. If it's there when I stop in next time, I'll be surprised.



Miranda is colored with Copics (of course) Skin: E000, E00, E01, Jeans: B00, B01, B02, Shirt: R83 and R85, Flowers: RV23, RV25 and RV29 (with Crystal Lacquer on top of the flowers to give them some dimension), Leaves and Grass: YG11, YG61 and YG63, Headband: V20 and V25, Hair: E23, E25, E27 and E29 and Wings C00 and C01.

No comments: