Tuesday, November 6, 2007

The Angel Company's Fond Farewells


Click on image to enlarge.
Well, it's that time of year again, only the time has changed. Now that The Angel Company is issuing two catalogues a year, we also get two retirement lists. Stamp sets on this list will be honored with retirement on December 31, 2007.
Some of the stamps on this list were favorites of mine that I turned to again and again to help me with my creative process. I will truly miss Retail Therapy, my standby for creating invitations inviting the girls for a day of shopping and camaraderie or for making the Black Friday coffee holders my sister and I use the day after Thanksgiving. And I don't know what I'm going to do without Luscious Leaves, my staple for festive fall cards and scrapbook pages. For me, these stamp sets leave my main stash in favor of new and exciting images from our upcoming catalogue, but that doesn't mean their usefulness ends for you. If any of the stamps on this list are ones you've been eyeing, but haven't gotten around to purchasing for your collection, they'll be available for just a little while more. So order yours today, and then get ready for the new idea book and catalogue to be issued January 1st.

No comments: