Saturday, November 10, 2007

Christmas Cards (already)



Well, I know it's not even Thanksgiving yet. But you know what happens once Thanksgiving rolls around don't you? Things get BUSY! And have a tendency to stay that way until the beginning of the New Year. That's why last week I offered my most popular Christmas Card Stamp a Stack for my Angel Company customers. We made 12 cards, four each of three designs. And I've got more ideas for other Christmas cards too. So if you're looking for ideas, I'll try to post at least one card here a week from now until Christmas to help get your creativity flowing.

Here's the first of the Christmas cards.

To make this card, I used the green mottled pattern from TAC's Amelia collection, some white, red and green cardstock, The Angel Company's "Christmas Joy" stamp set, Landscape Green Palette ink, Noir Black Palette ink, Christmas Red Stickles, colored pencils and red ribbon.

Check back here for more Chrtistmas card ideas in the coming weeks, and have fun making your own.

No comments: