Sunday, November 25, 2007

Two More Christmas Cards





Last weekend my computer wasn't working, and I wasn't able to publish any Christmas cards on my blog. So this weekend I'm putting up two for your viewing pleasure.

The card with the trees is made with green/beige double sided paper, with the green torn at the bottom to show the beige inside. The stamps are Mountain Scenery and just the Merry Christmas portion of Faith, Hope, Love. The ink is Giverney Green palette. I also covered the tree panel with a light coat of glitter.

The Joy card is one of my favorites. I sent it in as a contest entry for TAC. Part of the reason I like it, is that it's really simple to make. I used black card stock and the mottled red pattern from the Amelia Soar With It paper collection. Inside is a piece of white cardstock with each corner cut with a decorative corner punch, so I can write on the inside. The rest is just our Ornamental Joy stamped on the focal point black piece, and then stamped around the edges of the Amelia paper. You can use perfect pearls and perfect medium to get the gold, or you can use Encor Ultimate Metallic Gold ink.

Give these cards a try. They're really not as difficult as they might look.

No comments: