Saturday, March 15, 2008

Card Sketch

I've started to build the most awesome team of angels! This past fall, I was able to get my first promotion with TAC and became the team leader of the Sassy Stampin' Syndicate. In naming my team, I was looking for something I could have fun with that also had a bit of a Chicago reference. Since one of the dictionary terms for Syndicate is "a group of friends or cronies coming together for a purpose" and the team I'm part of is called S.A.S.S.Y, I thought Sassy Stampin' Syndicate was perfect.

One of the nice things about The Angel Company is that you're not required to attend any type of team meeting, and like most people, the members of my team are out leading their busy lives. So this month I decided to start a monthly card sketch for them. I'm posting the sketch to our group website and hopefully the group will be inspired to use the sketch to make some cards that they will upload and share.

I thought I'd share the sketch and my interpretation with you too. Here is the sketch, and my card made from Juliette paper (V-839 on Pg 28 of the catalogue) and the More Elegant Sentiments stamp set (T2885 on Pg. 79). I hope it inspires you to do some creating too.



No comments: