Saturday, July 12, 2008

Angelee card

With all the busy-ness, I haven't had a chance to do much stamping recently, but hopefully that will change this weekend....I say this now, when I have a full day ahead of me already and something in the back of my mind is telling me that I have something tomorrow too, although I don't know what. But I can still hope, especially since I've been missing my stamps. I've got paper and stamps from the new catalogue sitting here calling my name, and I have to keep passing them by. :(

I did have a chance to catch up on a few blogs during my lunch hour this week though, one of which is a newly discovered one for Julee Tilman's Poetic Artistry blog. Julee posts a "Mojo Monday" sketch every Monday and is on her 45th week of posting sketches. Incredible! I haven't had a chance to play with this week's yet, but I did sketch out the one for Week 44 and gave that a go. Here's the card I made using the sketch that you can see by clicking here Mojo Monday. My card uses the new Angelee paper collection and the Deco Designs and Tag Tidbits stamp sets. I colored the flowers on the top panel with Twinkling H2Os.



Hopefully I will get more time to play and can post some more things this weekend. So check back and see!

1 comment:

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Beautiful card. Love the colors.