Saturday, July 12, 2008

My Second Mojo Monday Card

O.K. So I've been out and back, and ended up having to cancel one set of this evening's plans, but at least I have time to post this card I made using Julee's current Mojo Monday Sketch, Sketch 45. Since I had the Angelee paper pack opened, I decided I'd play with it a little more, and this is the card I made for the sketch.



The stamp sets are Old World Ornamentals and the new Linear Sentiments. I also used the Purple Hydrangea Versa Magic ink pad, which is not one of the ones that our catalogue lists as a coordinating color, but worked really well. When it was all assembled, it still felt like it needed something, so I got out my "Petrified" art glitter and made some faux brads, which was just what it needed.

2 comments:

Rita Kegg said...

Beautiful card Meri!

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

This is so pretty. I love the ribbon. Thanks for playing! :)