Saturday, August 2, 2008

Busy People Get Things Done!

Wow! This week has FLOWN by. I came back from vacation to an office that was gearing up to appear in court, so I missed lunch on most afternoons this week, but did manage to get my boss off to court with everything he needed and more. I worked late a couple of nights and had other obligations on the evenings that I didn't stay and work. On the flip side, I was able to leave work a little early yesterday, which enabled me to get together with a group of girls that I will be working the St. Charles craft shows with --- still a form of work, but in a different sense, and a group of people that are lots of fun to be with.

I've gotten no blogging, or crafting done since Monday, but I did....
sign up for a booth at the Mokena Farm and Barn Harvest Festival, where I will be selling handmade items, made my list of things I have done, and things that I need to make for that, ordered the supplies I will need to make and packaging the craft show goods, got a small portion of my craft room organized, swapped out all of the stamp sets that retired from the catalogue out from my collection, added all of the new sets that I purchased and have cut from the new catalogue into my useable stock, got all of the kits for the St. Charles craft show together with the other girls that will be working the booth, paid bills (YUCK!), signed up for an Angel Gathering in October (YAY!), and got a wine box that I will need to decorate as part of a friend's wedding gift.

What a busy week! The reward for getting all of that organizing done, will be to spend a day PLAYING! I watched The Shining.... I have no intention of slaving away just to end up with "All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy". So hopefully there will be more posts with craft stuff soon!

No comments: