Thursday, August 21, 2008

Off to the Expo


It's finally time to go to the Scrapbook Expo that the girls and I have been working so hard on. I'll be leaving shortly to go set up the booth in St. Charles and then it's off for a margarita before everything officially starts tomorrow.

If you're in the Chicago area, stop by and visit and check out all the different items we'll have on display using current Angel Company stamps, and participate in our make and take. We'll also be having a lollipop pull for prizes. You can get a free pull for placing an order of $30 or more, or you can purchase a chance for $2. We've got some really great stuff in our prize coffers this year, including a Scor-Pal, Sizzix dies, craft books, card packs, decorative scissors and punches, and of course stamps. We're also offering two great classes, one on each day, and last I knew there were a couple of spaces left.

To visit the local portion of the official website for directions, entry fees and times, click here: Scrapbook Expo.

For those of you that aren't in the Chicago area, check back late on Sunday, and I'll post some more pictures of the cards I made for my display, along with DIA project number, what are we on? 5?

Wish me luck! Hopefully I'll do at least well enough to justify the purchase of another set of Copic markers. I've been holding off on getting another set for a year and it's killing me!

No comments: