Thursday, April 22, 2010

Brown and Ivory Wedding Card and Tag



This is the card and tag I made for the bridal shower I attended on the 10th; the one where I gave the brown and ivory towel cake. The card was quick and easy. I used Ivory cardstock scored in a harlequin pattern using the Scor-Pal and put Cinnamon Stickles on each intersecting line. Then I stamped the champagne glasses from The Angel Company's retired Blissfully Ever After stamp set and colored the "champagne" with Yellow Stickles and the ribbon with watercolor crayons and a water brush. The sentiment is from the Growing Love set. The bottom of the panel uses cinnamon glitter bubble stickers.



The tag was cut from the Wedding/Marriage Cricuit Cartridge. The sentiment came from the same Blissfully Ever After set and was accented with more Cinnamon Stickles. The ivory ribbon is a remnant from the cake and is tied with a smaller brown ribbon.

No comments: