Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Bring on the Purses

To kick off the year for my Create-A-Bunch at Lunch club, we made purses to hold all the cards that we would be making during the year. Initially we were going to do this in January, but since the January date snuck up on me, we pushed it back until February's class.

I learned how to make these purses from Rita Kegg last spring. They're nice and sturdy, and are perfect for holding a bunch of cards.

This time, instead of showing you my sample, we decided to take pictures of the completed projects the club made. Everyone chose their paper ahead of time and I cut it for them and brought it in on the day of the class. All of the purses have unique personalities, and the girls were pretty excited to have their work featured on the blog. Unfortunately, the initial class was a small one, and when I did the repeat for the others, I forgot to take pictures. So you're only getting to see the creativity of about a third of my group.









1 comment:

Chelsea said...

Soooo cute. Love these!