Saturday, April 2, 2011

Eva Costigan to the rescue

I've been working A LOT recently. We've had projects going non-stop since November that have had me at work until late almost every night. During this time, I was also still hosting my Create-A-Bunch Lunch with the girls. In January, the date snuck up on me, and I had to put something together quickly. I did some blog hopping and found a quick and easy card done by Eva. I unabashedly stamp-lifted it completely for the class.



This card used C'ordinations cardstock and The Angel Company's Linear Sentiments stamp set for the heart, and the retired Wishing You set for the sentiment.

Once things calmed down a little bit, I went back and used the leftovers from the class to make a set of four cards using the same stamp set (for the most part - the "You Rock" is from The Angel Company's retired Kid Praises set), card sketch and pieces. But, I used different border punches and punched elements to make them all different. Then I took the set into work to show everyone how the same idea can be used to make cards for different occasions. Hopefully this redeems me for copying the original.








1 comment:

Chelsea said...

I love them and glad to see that you are stamping again!