Saturday, July 2, 2011

Happy Anniversary

Tom and I have some friends that share our anniversary (today), albeit a few years later. Every year I try to make them a 4th of July themed anniversary card. This is the card I came up with this year.



The paper is Patriotic Burst from The Paper Studio coupled with stamped stars from Stampin' Up's old Stars and Swirls stamp set and a sentiment from The Angel Company's retired Greetings stamp set. I used a scrap of blue paper, punched with the Fiskar's Treading Water border punch with punched out red stars glued to each of the scallops.

Our friends are coming down from Milwaukee to have dinner with us at The House of Blues Foundation Room and should be en route now. Hopefully she hasn't looked at my blog on her smart phone during the ride down.

1 comment:

Chelsea said...

great card for an anniversary!