Saturday, July 9, 2011

Happy Birthday to a Trasured Friend!

This is a card I made for a friend whose birthday I didn't forget, but I was traveling that day and I didn't call or even text. I know, bad friend! But we were able to get together recently and I gave her this card then.



It uses Bo Bunny paper as the background and a scrap of pumpkin that I had in my scrap bin (I'm trying more and more to use those scraps up). The image panel is stamped with a partial image from Taylored Expressions' Discover Your Wings set inked with Hint of Pesto, Sea Breeze, Pumpkin Spice and Gingerbread Versa Magic ink. The sentiment is from The Angel Company's retired Here's To You stamp set, and fit the space perfectly. The image panel is accented with a few Grass Green pearls.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

you are invitedto follow my blog