Thursday, July 14, 2011

Purple Wedding Card

One of my co-workers got married recently, so I made this card. It's a little strange to me, because I usually use wedding images, or black and white for weddings, but this one seemed to need something very quick, with color.



The background is stamped with The Angel Company's Damask Backgrounder stamp in Lavender Sachet Palette ink, and the sentiment panel uses my new Spellbinders Fancy Tags 2 dies that I got for my birthday. The sentiment is from TAC's retired Elegant Greetings set.

I made the card the night before I needed it, and took the picture in the copy room at work, so the lighting is horrible.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

This is my first time to this site but my friend has told me about your work and you are very very good!
spellbinders