Sunday, April 6, 2008

For....

Ever think of all the things you do something "for"? Since last fall, just about everything I've created was "for" something. I created "for" The Angel Company's Take 3 on the website, "for" the catalogue, "for" Christmas, "for" my window decorations, "for" the Stamp of the Month, "for" various classes, "for" my Madison Mingle project, and "for" the usual variety of birthdays, baby showers, wedding events and sympathy needs of family and friends. Don't get me wrong, I'm not complaining. I felt honored and privileged to be able to make all of those things for the company and my friends and family. It's what I do. It's what I LIKE to do. But this weekend, I got to create "for" FUN! And I realized how much I missed it.

It started with my creation for Taylor's Cupcake Challenge, which I already posted. But my Stamping Bella stamps came in over the weekend too and I was dying to play with them. My husband plays guitar, so I had to get the Rockabella stamp, along with a few others. Of course, Rockabella is the one I started with, and I made four cards just using her and some scraps of Angel Company paper I had left over from some of the "for" projects. Here are my fun-time cards.



This was my first one, and I actually think it's my favorite. I think I like her best because of the polka dot guitar. It was just fun to make.
The next two were also fun, and used the same "Kaleidoscope Boys" paper:





On this last one, I stamped "ROCK ON" in a green ink just a shade darker than the paper, but it's very difficult to see in the scan.
This one I did using some of T.A.C.'s "Uptown Girl" paper collection, which is actually one of my favorite collections, and she and her sparkly red Stickled guitar will be put to use right away.



They were just so much fun, I had to share. Hope you liked them.

1 comment:

Richelle said...

isnt it great to just creat for fun! love the last bella creation...all are great but I really love the colors of the last one...
Richelle