Thursday, August 11, 2011

Another Vintage Birthday Card

I seem to have accumulated a lot of scraps on my craft table, so I'm trying to use some of them up. This card is made from scraps of the Basic Grey Sweetpea Alyssa paper that I used on the CBL's Vintage Birthday card post last month.



The sentiment is from Stamping Sensations, Thoughts Just for You #1 stamped in Black Momento ink, over a swirl from a clear stamping set that I got somewhere. I don't know the company name, but the name of the set appears to be Monarch. The swirl is in Sage Green Versa Magic ink. The pointed flower at the corner are stamped from a Heartfelt Creations set meant to be used with the Blossoms 2 Nestabilities and the rounded ones come from a punch. I gave them a little umph by coloring part of them with the RV95 Copic marker and adding Cinnamon Stickles to the centers. The smaller ones are edged in Jumbo Java Versa Magic ink. The ribbon is from Michael's Christmas ribbon sale bin.

No comments: