Sunday, August 28, 2011

A Little Whimsy Birthday

I was trying to use up some scraps that were laying on my desk, in an effort to actually see the surface. One of the things I had laying on the desk was the scalloped panel I created in the spring as part of my trade for Rita's gathering. These were the ones that were made to go with the ice cream punch design I was demoing, and there were some extras left over. After looking in my collection, I thought it would be fun to match it up with some other scraps of paper from TAC's A Little Whimsy paper collection. This is what I came up with.



The cake is from TAC's Let's Party set, colored with Copic markers. The cake is E57, and E59 with frosting in R83 and R85. The candles are YG11 and YG61, and YR32 and YR38 with a hint of Orange Peel Stickles. The scalloped panel comes from the Preserves Cricuit cartridge, amended in size on the Gypsy and then run through the Cuttlebug for embossing. The right side of the card was scored on the Scor-Pal.

No comments: