Thursday, August 25, 2011

Hanging up the wings, but not the memories

This week, The Angel Company announced that they're closing up their doors; hanging up their wings so to speak. It's a shame that so many people and small businesses have been hit so hard by this economy. I truly enjoyed my time as an angel. I loved going to seminar, meeting new people, making new friends and keeping up with old ones, getting inspired, and learning new techniques. I have made many friends through TAC, and I fully expect those friendships will continue, as will my own personal creative journey.

For anyone wondering, I have no plans to join a new direct selling company. Most people who know me, know I'm not a sales person. Monthly sales goals aren't for me, which was made TAC the perfect fit. That being said, I still plan to have Stamp With Me nights so friends can get together and have a good time and maybe get a little stamping done, and I'll still have classes and sell things I've created to supplement my obsession, because the social part was what I enjoyed most. And of course, I'll continue to post things I create to my blog.

It was a wonderful flight. Now it's time to see where the next current takes me.

1 comment:

Chelsea said...

I am sooo glad we got to meet through TAC ... It is very sad ... Keep in touch. :)