Saturday, May 3, 2008

Another Graduation Card for Cupcake Challenge

It's been a crafty couple of weeks. This makes three in a row where I've been able to participate in Taylor's Cupcake Challenge. My submission is another graduation card. Not only because graduation cards can be useful this time of year, but also because the circles from this card are the ones I originally stamped and cut for last week's challenge, only to find that they were far to large to fit three across on the 4 1/4 side of a card. So it worked out well for me that Taylor's challenge this week also included three images and I was able to utilize these images so quickly.



This card uses the same Keep Smilin' stamp set as last week's graduation card paired with The Angel Company's Trendy Greetings set. I also used the Traffic Jam Cuttlebug embossing plate and some Platinum Stickles to add a little extra detail.

4 comments:

Jaime said...

Thanks for visiting my blog! :-)

I love your card! I'll be making graduation cards this week and yours gives me inspiration! I love that stamp set, too!

Taylor said...

So cute! Great use of the sketch for your cute graduation card! Thanks for playing the challenge!

Richelle said...

Great card...love the B&W theme

Sandra Wilson said...

Love the card. Very creative. I
did 2 acrylic albums this past week and just love the grad theme.I need to get a few graduation stamps. They would look great on my acrylics.
Take a look and let me know what you think. Sandra
http://t42originals.blogspot.com