Saturday, May 17, 2008

Cheers to you! - 21st Birthday Card


This is a card I just finished making for a co-worker's 21st birthday next week. It had to be big enough that everyone in the department could sign it, so it's 5 1/2 x 8 1/2.

I colored Cosmo Bella from Stamping Bella with watercolor pencils. The black martini paper is from Creative Imaginations, and the Olive Martini Time vellum is by The Paper Company. I don't know who makes the green Cheers paper, but I got all of the paper from Archiver's last night. I cut the 21 from the Graffiti Sizzix dies and the Happy Birthday is stamped from The Angel Company's retired Wishing You stamp set. My favorite thing though are the green eyelets with the red brads through the center on the Cosmo Bella panel. I think they mimic the olives in the paper perfectly!

No comments: