Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Off to Seminar!



Well, tomorrow morning we leave for Wichita, Kansas to attend The Angel Company's yearly seminar and award ceremony. Above is a picture of some of the girls and I being paparazzi for the Club MED (Managers, Executives, and Directors) luncheon last year. We had an awesome time getting in the spirit and whooping it up for all the Club MED attendees. This year, I will get to be one of the Club MED attendees, and see it from another perspective. In fact, three of the four of us shown in this picture became Managers this year and will get to see the paparazzi from the middle of the red carpet. What fun!

Anyway, I will be away this weekend and not posting, so I thought I'd just post this as a reminder. If you're looking to order any of the retiring stamps before the new catalogue comes out, you'll have until 4:00 on Friday to order through my website at http://meri.ismyangel.net.

Talk to you all when I get back, when I'll be sure to share my take on the new catalogue and the awesome new products we'll be offering.

No comments: