Thursday, June 18, 2009

Flower Card

I've been having some trouble with my camera not being able to download pictures to the computer. I've finally got all that fixed, which means I can share some pictures with you.

After getting everything I have to have done for Seminar next week finished, I had a little chance to play. Heather Scott posted a sketch a week ago Monday. Well, actually she posts a sketch challenge every Monday. I got a chance last weekend to make a card using the sketch, but since it has a little 3-D effect, I couldn't scan it. So here's my card from Heather's sketch of June 8th. With luck, I'll have a little time to try the sketch she posted this past Monday.



To see the original sketch, click here

My card uses the Angel Company's retired Whimsy Blossoms paper with Die Cuts With A View Yellow #2 paper. The stamp under the flowers comes from the Sprigs stamp set and I punched small blue flowers out and gave them dimension with a stylus and then added Liquid Pearls for the centers. The sentiment is from Stamping Sensations, and the ribbon started out white, but I colored it yellow with my Mango Madness VersaMagic ink pad.

No comments: