Saturday, June 20, 2009

Quick and Shimmery Wedding Card

This is another card I made when I was creating my Perfect Pearls display board. The white background is made from mixing Gold Perfect Pearls and water in a Mini Mister and spritzing. It doesn't show up very well in the photo, but there's just a very light gold splatter on the white paper. The blue pieces were also created with Perfect Pearls using the shimmer paper technique that I demoed at the Milwaukee Rubber Stamp and Scrapbook Expo.



The stamp is from the soon to be retired Blissfully Ever After stamp set. This is a set I turn to over and over when making wedding cards. The wedding rings from this set are the ones I used in the Same Card, Two Looks post.

If you're interested in ordering any retiring stamp sets, I will be available to place orders with until Tuesday, June 23rd. After that, I will be away at Seminar. Orders can also be placed directly on my website until June 26th.

No comments: