Monday, March 15, 2010

Easter Card

Tomorrow is my Create a Bunch at Lunch card group. We're making two cards, an Easter card and a birthday card. This is the Easter card we'll be doing.



We're making the backgrounds ourselves with paper scored with the Scor-Pal on a diagonal and dots using pencil erasers and VersaMagic Inks: Pink Grapefruit, Aquatic Splash, Spring Pansy and Key Lime. The yellow is DCWV and the pattern is part of a spring collection of double-sided paper by Heidi Swap I believe. The eggs were cut with the From My Kitchen cartridge of the Cricut and the sentiment is from The Angel Company's Trendy Greetings stamp set. The original image has the word Happy above Easter, but since they're cling mounted stamps, I was easily able to cut between the words so that I could use them lengthwise next to each other this way.

This card is also available in my Shop Handmade store.

2 comments:

SASSY Stampin' said...

Very cute!

Chelsea said...

love it .... the pencil eraser is a great idea!!!