Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Pot of Gold

This is the St. Patrick's Day card my Create a Bunch girls made last month. It was super simple to put together, but finding the pot was a bit of a challenge.



The background on the front of the card uses the retired set Mini Sampler set from The Angel Company. Inside is the "Happy St. Patrick's Day" from Trendy Greetings.

I never though it would be as difficult to find a die-cut pot as it was. You would think someone would have one for St. Pat's and Halloween, but I couldn't find one in the stores, or at any scrapbook store the had die-cuts you could use on the premises. I was finally able to get a die-cut that looked like a pot in the From My Kitchen Cricut cartridge. It's the shadow for the sieve. We placed plastic gold coins that I found in Jo-Ann's dollar section in the pot for some dimension.

No comments: