Wednesday, March 10, 2010

To see or not to see

Today I have some cards to share, but I can't post them on my blog. I was asked to design samples for The Angel Company's March Stamp of the Month "Snail Mail". I made up 8 samples that I sent into the company, and they have been posted on The Angel Company website under the promotions tab. I'm not supposed to upload the pictures on my blog, but I can give you a link to the Stamp of the Month site and you can check them out that way.

Link to March, Stamp of the Month "Snail Mail"

Of course, if you don't click the link during the month of March, 2010, you'll get whatever The Angel Company's current stamp of the month is for that month and the samples others have created for it.

2 comments:

Rita Kegg said...

You did an amazing job with that set Meri!! Love your work. Blessings

Chelsea said...

Those are terrific!!!! Congrats!