Thursday, July 9, 2009

An'Udder Birthday?

I have a friend at work that just had a "big" birthday, so I wanted to do something that would commemorate it. After thinking about it for a little while, I decided I would do for her what my mom did for me for my 40th birthday last year. I sent an e-mail to people that she deals with every day and asked them to give her birthday cards. Since her birthday was July 5th, I even offered to bring some cards I made in in the event that people forgot with the long weekend and all. She was very surprised, and said she got many cards on Monday.

Here's one of the ones I made using the An'Udder Birthday set and The Angel Company's Sands of Time paper collection. I colored the image panel with Copic markers. I think this cow looks udderly cool!

1 comment:

Annette said...

Oh my gosh Meri!!! I just love it. Thanks for inspiring me once again girlfriend.