Monday, July 13, 2009

Winterberry Birthday

In the next couple of days I will be posting some of the various birthday cards I made for people in the office to give to my friend Jen. The first is this monochromatic birthday card using the retiring Winterberry Paper Pad and the More Elegant Greetings stamp set.

For a short time, the Winterberry Paper Pad is still available under the discontinued accessories tab and is 25% off. You can click here to check it out. To see other 25% off items that are being discontinued, you can go to http://meri.ismyangel.net and click on the Products tab at the top of the page, and then choose Discontinued Accessories at the bottom of the left side bar.

The Winterberry pad is full of bright colors that are great for cards or scrapbook pages going to or about kids, or to brighten someones day, but the colors can be toned down a little by inking them with Cloud White VersaMagic Ink, like I did on my card.

No comments: