Sunday, July 12, 2009

Here's Something You Don't See Everyday

I suppose for a select few, this might be ordinary, but not for me. My husband and I went out shopping yesterday and right over our heads flew a stealth fighter. Of course, he was the first one to notice it, and while I have my camera close at hand most of the time, I didn't get it out fast enough to capture it right away. They're a little quick! However, it circled our area for a few minutes and we were able to take a few pictures. That's a trip to the store that became out of the ordinary.









I'm not going to ask why we had a fighter flying around over our hosue.

1 comment:

Chelsea said...

LOL ..... You will never believe it!!!

I know WHY he was flying over your house!!! Saturday I was at the Nascar Race in Joliet! The Stealth Bomber flew overhead during the signing of the National Anthem! He was actually early ... so I am sure that is why he was circling/waiting.

Glad I could explain!!! LOL ... here for you anytime Meri!!! :)

Great pics of it ... especially for not knowing it was going to be there!